Editor’s Note: This article was originally featured on Databox and has been republished with permission. The author John Bonini (@Bonini84) is the Director of Marketing at Databox. He’s passionate about building brands that tell great stories.
That’s not hyperbole.
PR 20/20 has written the blueprint–both literately and figuratively–as Paul Roetzer, founder of PR 20/20, has published two books on the work they’ve done, experiences they’ve encountered, and lessons learned in building and sustaining a great agency.
Pricing and packaging, profitability, goal setting, employee and client retention–as someone with a background in the agency space, PR 20/20 was an agency I looked at as one that had it all figured out.
So what is it exactly that they’ve figured out?
Pete recently spent some time with both Miller and Young to hear first hand the lessons learned in delivering great client experiences, and ultimately, growing a successful agency.
Subscribe to Ground Up on iTunes and hear honest portrayals of the hard stuff, breakthroughs, and lessons learned from starting or growing a business.
Content and tools mentioned in the podcast:
- How to Get Executive Buy-in for Marketing
- How to Set Performance-Driven Marketing Goals
- Are You Tracking Marketing Metrics Daily? Experts Agree, You Should Be
- Marketing Agency Blueprint
- Marketing Performance Blueprint
- Marketing Agency Insider
- Point-Pricing for Marketing Agencies
- Marketing Score
- Marketing Growth Hackathon
- Marketing Gameplan
- Marketing Artificial Intelligence Institute